1. The development and implementation of public and private sector Community
Business-Education partnerships that promote lifelong learning.
2. The dedication of formal learning to the preparation and training of individuals for
the transition from school to work.
3. Increased responsiveness of the public and private learning centers.
4. The promotion of knowledge, learning, and skill as the new raw materials.
5. Schools should become one stop shopping centers for community service.
6. Education as a tool for the teaching of conflict management and problem solving.
7. Availability of education for all people at any stage in the life cycle.
8. The concentration of learning on the human condition.
9. Educational opportunities shall reflect the communities' wants and needs.
10. Maximization of resources through collectivization.
11. Services shall be delivered in proximity to where people live.
12. Education as the most important means for meeting individual and community
13. The collaboration of parents and community agencies in schools.
14. Problem solving, decision making and group process training of local leaders.
15. The encouragement of lifelong learning, community involvement, and efficient use
of resources made possible by electronic access to all members of the community.
16. The creation of a Community Education Commission to focus on life long
learning, community involvement, and the efficient use of resources.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]